1. Can test all cars to start lead-acid batteries, including ordinary lead-acid batteries AGM flat,
Battery AGM winding battery colloid batteries and so on.
2. Can be detected directly out of the battery.
3. With polarity reverse polarity protection, clip reverse will not damage the tester, and no heat,
no spark will not damage the battery or hurt the body of the operator.
4. Can directly test the loss of battery, no need to be fully charged in the test.
5. Test standards include the world’s vast majority of commonly used battery standards, such as
CCA / BCI / CA / MCA / JIS / DIN / IEC / EN / SAE / GB, etc.
Shell Material: Acid Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Voltage range: 12V
Range CCA: 100-800
Battery range: 30AH-100AH
Operating temperature: -20 ℃ -50 ℃
Applicable battery: 12V starting type lead acid battery
Special test clip: double conductor Kelvin folder
How to use:
1. The tester black and white clip clip to the measured battery, red and black negative, the tester
will display the boot interface. The measured voltage is below 6.0V
The following can not be normal test; press OK key to continue down
2. Follow the tester prompts, and then select:
(1) Input standard selection: refers to the factory standard factory standard, in the battery directly above or can be seen,
Select the standard marked on the battery can be, such as CCA, BCI, DIN and so on
(2) Rated capacity selection: refers to the battery factory starting current standard, in the battery directly
above or before you can see, then press OK button to start testing.