- TDS Meter is: An instrument for measuring particles dissolved solids in drinking water that is not visible to the eye.
- TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids. Each water always contains dissolved particles that are not visible to the eye,can form solid particles (such as metal content eg: Iron, Aluminium, Copper, Manganese, etc.)
as well as non-solid particles such as micro-organisms etc. One way to measure it is to use a tool called a TDS meter.
- This tool can measure how the amount of dissolved solids therein in ppm (mg / L) are shown in the form of a digital number in display systems.
- The way the device works is by dipping into the water to be measured (approx depth of 5cm) and automatically measure the tool works.
- At the time of the first dipped number shown on the display remains fluid, wait approximately 2 to 3 minutes until a stable digital number.
- TDS meter is used as a tool check the purity of water and mineral content that is ideal for all applications of water purification such as checking refill drinking water, reverse osmosis water, tap water, distilled water, battery water, groundwater, wastewater regulation, hard water, cultivation hydroponics, and colloidal silver. Features tds digital meter laboratory are as follows:
– Highly efficient and accurate because it uses a microprocessor.
– Function HOLD: to save measurements, for reading and recording.
– Fumsi Auto-off: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of no use to conserve battery life.
– Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000-9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by flashing images ‘x10’.
– Built-in digital thermometer
– The view is great and easy to read LCD display.
– Calibration manufacturer: Our tools are calibrated with 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini screwdriver.Specifications:
- Graphite electrodes ATC
- Simple one-point calibration
- Easy to use
- Range 1999 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution 1 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy 2% of Porto
- TDS Factor 0.5
- Calibration Solution HI 70032
- 1 point manual calibration
- Probe HI 73301
- Temperature Compensation automatic, 0 to 50 c (32 to 122F)
- Battery Type/Life 1.5 V (4)/approx. 200 hours of