Put detector on measured surface, press the power button. The first red LED and green LED are on, and heard a “Di” sound. When the red LED goes out, it said sampling is OK. If the first red LED and “Di” sound keeps on, it said sampling failed.
- When sampling is OK, don’t release the power button. Move along measured surface, when detect STUD, red LEDs in turn light; When all red LEDs light and sound “Didi..”, mark this first position, then release the power button.
- Put detector on measured surface, re-sampling and move from opposite side to the first marked position. When detect STUD, red LEDs in turn light; When all red LEDs light and sound “Didi..”, mark this second position, then release the power button.
- Repeat test for some times, if the alarm is repeat. STUD may exist between the first and second marked position.
- Keep detector far from test object, move the knob till it sounds and shines. Move back a little to stop sound and shine.
- Detector will not shine or sound when there is no metal or STUD.
- Test for some times to get a accurate result.
- LED light:Green and red
- Power supply:One 9V 6F22 battery
- Weight:About 71g (without battery)
- Detecting depth:19mm
- 3-In-1 Intelligent Stud Scanner Ac Wire Finder Wood Metal Detector TS78B with 3D