This tester is designed to not-destructively measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings(including paint,enamel,plastic, epoxy,etc)on iron,steel or aluminum.
Before measurement, place the tester with its probe firmly against target surface.
3. “TEST” button
3.1 Press “TEST” button to turn on the tester. Press and hold down this button for about 1 second to turn off the tester.
3.2 Press “TEST” button to delete the reading on the display,the display will show “- -“.
4. “UNIT” button
Press this “UNIT” button to select desired unit: mm or mil
- Model Number:EM2271
- Measuring range:0.0mm to 2.0mm,0mil to 80mil
- Type:Paint Thickness Tester
- Usage:Portable Paint Coating Thickness Gauge
- Application:Working Gauges
- Function:Digital car paint thickness tester
- Accuracy:2%rdg +/-0.1mm or 2%rdg +/-4mil
- Weight:About 23g