HB-585A Manual Welding Tin Gun 40W 60Wz
- This is a soldering gun for high efficient and precise welding, which works great for 0.8-2.3mm diameter tin wire.
- Powered by 220V AC, it is very quick to get heated and start the work.
- Comes with premium heating core, compact mechanical design and electric operation making the work easier.
- It is made of high quality materials for strong strength and long durability.
- The gun is lightweight and comfortable to hold with little efforts.
Material: Plastic handle electric iron
Input voltage: 220
Voltage adjustment range: 220
Current: Communicate with
Temperature range: 500
Tip and grounding impedance: 1
Tip and ground voltage: 1
Standard soldering iron: Tip
Tip temperature: 500
Drive form: Electric
Dynamic form: Electro-thermal
Protection level: 1
Net weight: 0.3
How to Use:
- When first using this gun, please pre-heat it for several minutes, which will be along with some smoke occurred, and please rest assure it is normal.
- Take the certain tin wire into the inlet and squeeze the trigger sending it to the outlet mouth according to the direction of the arrow on item’s body for working.
- When not use or need replacement of tin wire, you only have to drive up the trigger and remove the tin wire.
- When changing the heater, please remove the protective cover first, then open the heating wire connections and dismantle the soldering tip, and the heating core can be replaced now.