- 360º micro-adjustable rotating, height-adjustable support legs
- Self-leveling with ±2.5°
- Built-in lock-protect mechanism
- visual warning for “Out of level”position
- Tripod adapter (5/8”)
- High-impact ABS construction with TPR rubber shock absorbers
- Working time:24H
- Angle range of leveling:±2.5°
1. Place the multi cross green beam line laser level on a flat, vibration-free surface or a tripod.
2. Adjust the unit’s support legs or the tripod until the surface level is centered.
3. Unlock the safety lock by twisting the knob on the side of the laser.
The surface level at the center of the keypad will light and a horizontal beam is projected.
4. Press the Output Control buttons on the keypad to project the lines you need.
5. Adjust the vertical lines using the vertical alignment dial.
6. Adjust the horizontal lines using the tripod height dial or the legs of the unit itself.
7. To activate Detector (Pulse) mode, press the OUTDOOR button on the keypad.
8. Before moving the laser level, turn off and lock the safety lock.
- Laser Level 5 Line Self Leveling Outdoor Cross Measure Tool
- N.W 24.4kgs