MS509OBDII/EOBD scanner supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this ergonomic scan tool makes you vehicle service experience much more pleasant.
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light”
- Work with all 1996 & later OBD2/CAN compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes & reset monitors.
- Display DTC definitions on unit screen.
- View freeze frame data.
- Display monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions).
- Identifies pending codes.
- Bilingual interface & DTC definitions in English or Spanish.
- Performs modules present test.
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN).
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBD-II protocols.
- Built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library.
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
- OBDII/EOBD coverage (US, Asian & European) reads & clears generic and some manufactures trouble codes.
- For Ford ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II).
- For Chrysler ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II).
- For Toyota ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II).
- For Honda ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II).
- For NISSAN ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II).
- All other Asian and European ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II).