- This USB to HDMI adapter/converter allows you to mirror or extend your PC screen to an external HDMI Monitor/HDTV, Projector, etc. Audio is supported via the 3.5mm audio cable and encoded into HDMI interface. Full 1080p HD supported. It works with Windows OS on any PC laptop. With this tiny and smart adapter, you can add a HDMI interface on your computer easily.
- High Speed USB 3.0 to HDMI multi monitor video Converter / Adapter takes advantage of the high bandwidth of USB 3.0 (5Gbps) and adds an HDMI output of up to 2048×1152 to your Windows laptop or desktop.
- Simply plug this video adapter into a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port and connect it to the external display using an HDMI cable, you will get smooth picture and rich sound on the external display. This is the most cost effective and easiest way to add a video and sound output.
- Add a secondary HDMI or DVI display and extend your desktop without taking apart your computer to install a new video card.
- Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to create engaging multimedia presentations.
- Use the adapter to connect your PC to your HDMI-equipped HDTV for viewing family pictures and movies.
- Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other.
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens – check your email on one display and search the web on the other
- View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
- A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Specification
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 specification
- Support USB 3.0 upstream port in: SS mode (5 Gbps) HS mode (480 Mbps) FS mode (12 Mbps)
- Compliant with HDMI v1.2 specification and backward compatible to DVI v1.0 specification
- 24-bit 2-channel I2S digital audio data via HDMI
- One I2S interface support 2-channel audio
- Audio sample rate range: 32 kHz ~ 48 kHz
- Sample size range: 16 bits ~ 24 bits
- Support pixel rate ranging from 25 MHz to 165 MHz
- DTV resolution: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Monitor resolution: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA
- Support pixel rate from 25 MHz to 200 MHz
- 1xUSB3.0 To HDMI Converter